PHOTOS:Bruce Willis' Daughter Walks Around Topless in Protest Against Instagram Anti-nudity Policy

Posted on 06:05 by
Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's daughter walked around New York City completely topless on Tuesday.
The former couple's second eldest child, Scout Willis, posted several photographs of herself wearing just a skirt and sandals on the streets of Manhattan on Twitter to protest Instagram's nudity policy after her account was suspended.

She captioned one shot: "Legal in NYC but not on Instagram," and another: "What @Instagram won't let you see #FreeTheNipple".
She told her followers that she was boycotting the photo-sharing site after it removed one of her photos of a sweatshirt she designed - The Babe Bomber, featuring two topless women - for violating its Community Guidelines.
The 22-year-old aspiring singer also tweeted: "If you don't like what you see, simply unfollow me.
"My comfort with my body should not be dictated by how others perceive me. However, I don't wish to force this view on anyone."
She also pleaded to Instagram: "Can I please just have all my photos back??? I won't even have an account anymore I just want my photos!"An insider said: "Bruce was mortified. As every knows, he's actually a very conservative guy and doesn't like to see his daughter parading around in next to nothing."
Tags :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

search form