Kanye West Wants Fighter Jets at his Wedding!!

Posted on 03:16 by

It had initially been reported that Kim Kardashian was hoping for a more low key ceremony when she ties the knot for the third time.But Kanye West doesn't have a reputation of doing things by halves.

In an interview with Power 106's morning radio show Big Boy's Neighbourhood on Monday, the
36-year-old rapper hinted at an extravagant wedding to take place this summer.
'Two words: "fighter jets",' said Kanye when
asked for a hint about the nuptials, while already repeatedly referring to Kim as his 'wife.'
Kanye's comments will come as no surprise following his over-the-top proposal at the AT &
T baseball Park in San Francisco on Kim's birthday.
The infamous perfectionist also revealed it took four different jewellers and a lot of time to get
Kim's 15 carat diamond engagement ring absolutely perfect.
'I actually changed the ring the night before. The ring was less than four hours old when I gave it to her.'
"I wanted to marry that girl from the first time I saw her," West told Big Boy of the reality star, 33. "I just had to wait through a bunch of
relationships to finally get my
chance...It's just patience. You know
with certain things, you're like, 'Yo,
this is what's right for me, and this
is what I should be doing.' And you
gotta be patient."
source: The Huffington post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

search form