(HILARIOUS) Tale of a Man Who Lost His girlfriend due to MASAKU 7′s

Posted on 00:41 by


Its difficult being a young man whose only accomplishment is watching all the series from his bed sitter. It had been a challenging month for me, and my girlfriend kept pestering me about my inability to take her out and make her feel special like her
friends boyfriends made them feel.

My rat race situation could not allow me to break the bank and entertain my boo…. In fact, as a result of my mediocre salary I
maintained a long distance relationship with my ‘Mtura guy’ and barber. The only person that came second to my boo was My
Kibanda guy…. I just couldn’t resist chapati plus I didn’t know how to cook.

For the whole of last week, I limited my communication with my girl to messages of ‘Hi’ and ‘Hey boo, good day… I’m busy’, to
which she replied…. “Its okay boo… I love u”
On occasion I would attempt to shoot down events by saying stuff like “Kids are there….
It won’t be fun….” and any other excuse. To be honest, I was secretly jealous of the other guys whom I perceived as wealthier or
much more fun to hang around with.

Then Saturday came….. Masaku 7′s day. I sent her the regular morning text, but she would not reply. I was confused and consoled my self with the “Maybe she is still asleep statement”. I later purchased an
8mb bundle that was just enough to scroll through five Instagram pics.

What I saw on the third pic would induce hundreds of face palms and curses. I was wide eyed and breathing fast. If I can recall,
I even produced a tension fart (And just in.case you are wondering…. Yes some poop and foul smell came out…. I showered later on though….. And threw away the boxers.

Hopefully some street kid will pick it up, wash it and I will have finally given back to humanity and the needy) She was in a fancy vehicle and commented

‘En route to Masaku drunk already going crazy #TurntUp #SingleLadies #Boobs #Ratchetry #BadBitches #NoBra (Okay, I’m
lying about the #NoBra hashtag… But it does sound funny)

I hurriedly woke up, searched for my wallet and in anger used my kibanda money to buy some airtime that would be solely used to
stalk my own girlfriend on Instagram. She looked so much prettier. She never dressed
like that during her bedsitter visits.
To my disappointment, she never posted any more pics. So there I was, a hungry jealous man who was dumped via hashtags.

That night I put on my heartbreak playlist and never slept. Sunday and Monday have been the hardest for me. Why? The guy who
took her for Masaku tagged her in more photos some of him kissing her and even groping her ass.

Thank you Masaku 7′s for making me lose my girlfriend. I hate you!

see also: 10 ‘Unmanly’ Habits that are a Disgrace to the Male Institution  

via Humor Stories

Tags :

5 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. Want to get 30 bitcoin-related referrals every month, absolutely free?

    Here is How:

    1. Claim 3,000 minimum (3,000/10,000/30,000 levels) free satoshi per 24h from the MellowAds Faucet.

    2. Start a 24 hours network-wide campaign (fix the budget using all of your collected satoshis) promoting a bitcoin related referral page.

    3. When the campaign expires, re-claim and re-start.

    ReplyDelete

  2. My boyfriend left me for another girl. I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. I became very worried and needed help. as i was browsing through the internet, I came across a website that suggested that Dr.mack can help get ex back fast, So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (return Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Today I’m so happy and i want to recommend dr.mack201@gmail.com to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to his or her broken relationships and marriage. ….

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so joyful today because of the help Doctor Ogudugu has rendered to me getting my Husband back. I've been married for 6 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Doctor Ogudugu Email on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage and what a great celebration. I will keep on testifying on the internet because Doctor Ogudugu is truly a helper who God has sent to help us all. Why not contact Doctor Ogudugu now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email: (greatogudugu@gmail.com ). Call or WhatsApp No: +2348139793075 for further inquiry and assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day everyone, I'm here to share my unexpected miracle that had happened to me through the help of Dr. Todd. I was happily married with two kids; we lived together as one because we both loved each other. All of a sudden, my husband started acting funny and started keeping late night. I took out time to know what was actually going on and realized that he was cheating on me. Later on, he told me that he cannot continue with me, I even pleaded with him but he never listened. The worst part of it was that he left me and my two kids with noting to hold on to. But there was nothing I could do to stop him or bring him back to me. I work so hard to pay the kids school fees and other responsibilities for good three years. I cry all day and night because I didn't know what to do to have my husband back to me until this fateful day I read the post from one Mrs. Victoria testifying how the great spell caster helped her to get her ex back. I just wanted to try my luck because I never believe it will work but I said let me give it a try. I contacted the great spell caster and he told me not to worry that my husband will return to me in no distance time after he must have finished casting the spell, which I will get back my husband. The unbelievable happened on Sunday when I got a call and I was so surprised to hear my husbands voice apologizing to me that he is so sorry for all his Wrong did, telling me he is coming back home to fix all the pains and hardship he brought upon me. Wow! I really appreciated the great work of Dr. Todd. I will always acknowledge your "FABULOUS WORKS" and there is nothing I could say than to tell the whole world about my miracle. So, if anyone is out there reading this post and you have similar issue like this, worry no more Dr. Todd is there for you, he can also offer any type of
    help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of genital herpes and all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. E-mail: manifestspellcast@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had struggle relationship with my husband in the past which led to divorce with my first husband. After i and my ex husband got divorced, i had another chance to re-marry again and just 5 years of my second marriage there was another divorce which almost killed me emotionally. I stayed for another two years been unmarried and a single mother. Honestly I wasn't really happy it because every woman need a man in her life, there was a time i saw my first husbands photo and i realized how much i loved him and have missed him. I tried to get to him but i was told that he moved on with his life and we may never been together again. I wept bitterly that night thinking i have lost the man that i have had so much love for. I asked for advise on what to do and a friend of mine gave me a contact of Osasu Solution Temple, i consulted him and to his very best with his powerful spells he helped me with a Reunion Marriage Love Spell to returned my ex husband back to me, in just 9 days i had enchanter with a spiritual reunion prayers with priest Osasu everything turn around for good in my life, I am now happily living with my first husband again and sort out the divorce issues. with the help of Osasu temple, his a man of wisdom and care. Thanks and i appreciate all the help you have rendered to get my ex husband back into my life again. I testify here today that Osasu temple is powerful it can resolve all problem in a broken relationship with love once. contact him for solutions to any kind of relationship problem. Email....(drosasu25@gmail.com) You can also call him or add him on WhatsApp +2347064365391

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

search form