18 Lies LADIES Tell Themselves After Rejection by the Guy They Are INTO

Posted on 04:34 by
There’s no way to sugar coat it or beat around the bush – rejection hurts. When you’re into a guy that was seemingly into you and he changes his mind, it sucks. It’s the worst. It makes you self-conscious and causes you to second-guess everything that you did and said to him.
well next time you get dumped DONT beat yourself up.me being me i have come to your rescue and compiled a life of ridiculous lies to console yourself with.you are not limited to use all if neccesary.

1. I gave him the best two weeks of his LIFE.

2. I think that he just couldn’t handle me.

3. He wasn’t ready for all this jelly…

4. I’m too much woman for him.

5. Is he just intimidated by my success?

 see also: [6 Ridiculous Sex Myths That Turn Out To Be Accurately True]

6. Because being an unpaid intern equates to being Oprah, clearly.

7. Is it because I tower over him in heels? Sucks for him that he can’t climb this tall tree.

8. He’s afraid to meet my family, I think.

9. …and doesn’t want to let his walls down.

10. Because he’s still fragile from the past :(.

11. I’m too fly for him ANYWAY.

12. Chile, please. Ain’t nobody studying him.

13. Shut up. He was only in my Firefox history because I misspelled my mom’s name when I Googled her this morning.

14. IDGAF.

15. To the left, to the left.

16. He’s thinking of me right now…he’s just waiting to make the first move.

17. Because good girls win in the end. Always.

18. And they always come back.

see also: [16 Questions You Should Never Ask At The End Of A Job Interview]

-Business Unplugged

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

search form