HILARIOUS Things Only A Dudes With SMALL PENIS Would Say

Posted on 06:16 by

Some fellas were just blessed with it, others not so much. Here
are 13 things only a dude with a small penis says.


#1. I have been told girth is more important

#2. Good things come in small packages

#3. Am good at other things

#4. Its only 3 inches but I dint measure from the base

#5. I think its just the cold in here

see also: [9 Most Ridiculous Lies WOMEN Tell While Sexting]

#6. I was in the pool

#7. am a grower not a shower

#8. I gain some inches if I loose some of this pot belly

#9. so you dint feel anything?

#10. its technically average

#11. sometime the smallest things take the biggest room in your heart

#12. I dont think I can handle that

#13. I just dont want to with the lights on

see also: [How To Tell If She’s FAKING It]

© Business Unplugged

Tags :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

search form